Skip to main content

Just lay on your back and do your part

My thoughts about men after prostitution

Hosea 3:3

3 Then I told her, “You are to live with me many days; you must not be a prostitute or be intimate with any man, and I will behave the same way toward you.

My thoughts about men after prostitution. Is that all men just want me for sex. Your not interested in me. Or whats best for me . or helping me your interested in sleeping with me. Your not interested in a future with me just to fulfill your sexual desire n then walk away when im no longer fulfilling to you. I am not a human being with a mind ideas or thoughts to you im a place to lay your private parts. I can calculate how long you will be around until you walk away. Your not staying you dont want a relationship you just want sex. ill never be good enough just someone to lay on my back for a man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back The Prostitute!

Im taking you back! Hosea 3:1-3 3 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: s o will I also be for thee. I can only imagine all the church woman or all the "Good woman" around who wondered what Hosea saw in his harlot wife. Seeing that hosea was a good man. ( if this was mordern day the church wasnt around yet) I wonder how mad they would have got knowing how good of woman they where but hosea chose the harlot! Hosea was taking back his harlot wife! He was ready! Nothing anyone could say could stop him. It wasnt their choice it was his! He was going to love her like it was ...

Celibacy after Prostitution

Why i have chose to be celibate Hebrews 13:4 4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. cel·i·bate abstaining from marriage and sexual relations Im not a virgin and i havent always gotten it right even after becoming a christian. I have always struggled with sexual sin. My blogs called life after prostitution. So you cant be that surprised At some point in my life i found myself in a predicament where i didnt get my monthly friend. And so i approached the person letting them know. And i dont want to be a single mom. So we sat down and talked about it they said they'd pay child support but didn't want anything to do with me. But they really were pushing for an abortion. At that point in my life my life changed because i didn't want to be a single mom or have an abortion but because i choose to have sex this was the predicament i found myself in. If I didn't have sex i would have never had to have ...

Trauma caused by Prostitution

The way he looked at me 2 Samuel 13:11-12 Now when she had brought them to him to eat, he took hold of her and said to her, “Come, lie with me, my sister.”12 But she answered him, “No, my brother, do not force me, for no such thing should be done in Israel. Do not do this disgraceful thing! Theres this look and i can still see it in their eyes. It makes me nervous. It flashes me back to those days. Its a look of lust. A look of aggression. I feel unsafe and can imagine the thoughts that go thru their head. I know what type of man you are...i see it in your look....i see it its in the depths of your eyes and scares me.. Trauma caused by Prostitution trau·ma a deeply distressing or disturbing experience. Luke 8:2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, People dont understand how much trauma prostitution brings. Sex was created for marriage. I will tell you as much as sex is ...