Skip to main content

My story as a prostitute

My story as a prostitute

Joshua 2:1
And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.

I was around 15 when I had sex for money. I ran away from home and needed money to survive the streets. My first time I was on a chat line and agreed to meet up with someone I made 70 dollars for 20 minutes of sex. I remember going on the house it was snowing outside. Once we were done having sex I left. Never saw him again. I've been raped by a group of guys in an alley. Had guns to my head lived in crack houses (never did crack) but because I need a place to stay. Prostitution is fast money but not worth the mental physical damage that it can cause

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celibacy after Prostitution

Why i have chose to be celibate Hebrews 13:4 4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. cel·i·bate abstaining from marriage and sexual relations Im not a virgin and i havent always gotten it right even after becoming a christian. I have always struggled with sexual sin. My blogs called life after prostitution. So you cant be that surprised At some point in my life i found myself in a predicament where i didnt get my monthly friend. And so i approached the person letting them know. And i dont want to be a single mom. So we sat down and talked about it they said they'd pay child support but didn't want anything to do with me. But they really were pushing for an abortion. At that point in my life my life changed because i didn't want to be a single mom or have an abortion but because i choose to have sex this was the predicament i found myself in. If I didn't have sex i would have never had to have ...

Taking Back The Prostitute!

Im taking you back! Hosea 3:1-3 3 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: s o will I also be for thee. I can only imagine all the church woman or all the "Good woman" around who wondered what Hosea saw in his harlot wife. Seeing that hosea was a good man. ( if this was mordern day the church wasnt around yet) I wonder how mad they would have got knowing how good of woman they where but hosea chose the harlot! Hosea was taking back his harlot wife! He was ready! Nothing anyone could say could stop him. It wasnt their choice it was his! He was going to love her like it was ...

Trauma caused by Prostitution

The way he looked at me 2 Samuel 13:11-12 Now when she had brought them to him to eat, he took hold of her and said to her, “Come, lie with me, my sister.”12 But she answered him, “No, my brother, do not force me, for no such thing should be done in Israel. Do not do this disgraceful thing! Theres this look and i can still see it in their eyes. It makes me nervous. It flashes me back to those days. Its a look of lust. A look of aggression. I feel unsafe and can imagine the thoughts that go thru their head. I know what type of man you are...i see it in your look....i see it its in the depths of your eyes and scares me.. Trauma caused by Prostitution trau·ma a deeply distressing or disturbing experience. Luke 8:2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, People dont understand how much trauma prostitution brings. Sex was created for marriage. I will tell you as much as sex is ...