Skip to main content

Celibacy after Prostitution

Why i have chose to be celibate
Hebrews 13:4
4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
cel·i·bate
abstaining from marriage and sexual relations
Im not a virgin and i havent always gotten it right even after becoming a christian. I have always struggled with sexual sin. My blogs called life after prostitution. So you cant be that surprised At some point in my life i found myself in a predicament where i didnt get my monthly friend. And so i approached the person letting them know. And i dont want to be a single mom. So we sat down and talked about it they said
they'd pay child support but didn't want anything to do with me. But they really were pushing for an abortion. At that point in my life my life changed because i didn't want to be a single mom or have an abortion but because i choose to have sex this was the predicament i found myself in. If I didn't have sex i would have never had to have to make this choice if i found out if i was pregnant or not. Luckily i wasn't pregnant. But It pushed me into making a better choice for myself which is to not have sex with men and be celibate




Self Control

self-con·trol
  1.  ability to control oneself, in particular one's emotions and desires or the expression of them in one's behavior, especially in difficult situations.

1 Corinthians 10:13 

13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Many times i stayed away from situations that would lead me from being tempted to sleep with other men. Not inviting men over I wanted to make no room for sexual sin to enter into my life. In college if guys came to my dorm the door was left open, When i got older if a guy did come over they would sit on one couch and i another and netflix and chill had its true purpose and once we were done watching the movie he went home... Chilling produces children and i wasnt for it.One time a male friend of mine asked to sleep over he got in my bed i laid on the couch he thought i was going to sleep with him.. and got mad that i slept on the couch. he got up and went to walk out. and i closed the door behind him sorry i was keeping my celibacy. Celibacy is not hard if you learn to have self control and close doors that are trying to open before they open the door leading to sex.


Recovering Sex Addict
Galatians 5:19
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
recover
return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
Ill be an honest Christian! I loved Sex! I had sex with tons of people before i found Jesus. I had a problem. Some people i didnt know their name, some people i did, some people i didnt even want to have sex with but because i didnt know how to say no without fear of people walking away. Sometimes i just liked the attention because you have to focus on my body during sex it was an insecurity(yes i have those insecurities). Sometimes it was a void filler being lonely or sad or not feeling wanted. It was the way to feel connected and wanted. But honestly I had learn that when having sex it should be between you and your spouse and there should be love and passion and not just because your lonely or want attention or feel disconnected or just need your sexual fix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w