Skip to main content

Welcome



When It comes to human trafficking in any form. I am tired of being silent. I just want to shout to the world. When will it stop when will people wake up to the destruction and find peace in God. Welcome to my world and please know I love Jesus. From an Ex-Teen Prostitute I went from lusting,playing games, and just being of the world. To loving God finding peace and trying to bring Change in others lives so I pray that you get healing. God Bless There is life after Prostitution and we will recover together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back The Prostitute!

Im taking you back! Hosea 3:1-3 3 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: s o will I also be for thee. I can only imagine all the church woman or all the "Good woman" around who wondered what Hosea saw in his harlot wife. Seeing that hosea was a good man. ( if this was mordern day the church wasnt around yet) I wonder how mad they would have got knowing how good of woman they where but hosea chose the harlot! Hosea was taking back his harlot wife! He was ready! Nothing anyone could say could stop him. It wasnt their choice it was his! He was going to love her like it was ...

New Reputation for the Harlot!

         A New Reputation For the Harlot! Reputation: a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular habit or characteristic. Hebrews 11:31 31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient Most of the time when you see Rahab the in the bible it is met with the Word Rahab the Harlot. That is who she was that was her reputation. We all know certain people when you see them what their reputation is when you see them. So and so the crack addict! So and so the Thief.! So and so the Drunk! So and so the Prostitute! Her reputation stated that she was a hoe. Yet what if God changed your life and your reputation changed... 2 Corinthians 5:17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. God can give you a new reputation! Rahab was a harlot but she became a mother and a wife! Her life became new and changed! ...

Celibacy after Prostitution

Why i have chose to be celibate Hebrews 13:4 4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. cel·i·bate abstaining from marriage and sexual relations Im not a virgin and i havent always gotten it right even after becoming a christian. I have always struggled with sexual sin. My blogs called life after prostitution. So you cant be that surprised At some point in my life i found myself in a predicament where i didnt get my monthly friend. And so i approached the person letting them know. And i dont want to be a single mom. So we sat down and talked about it they said they'd pay child support but didn't want anything to do with me. But they really were pushing for an abortion. At that point in my life my life changed because i didn't want to be a single mom or have an abortion but because i choose to have sex this was the predicament i found myself in. If I didn't have sex i would have never had to have ...