Skip to main content
Search My Heart Lord!

Joshua 6:20-21 So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

Jericho a strong hold was defeated! Victory was the the children of Israel. They were now able to take over the promise land and create change! Even though the promise land had stuff in there their they were to destroy everything. You can't move forward if you still have somethings messed up in you life they could hinder you from future victories! Like in Chapter 7 when Joshua went to go up against Ai and they lost because someone took somethings from Jericho and they lost the battle! GOD SAID GET RIDE OF IT!ALL OF IT!


Don't go into where it is that God is taking you with things in your heart that are not suppose to be there! The children of Israel once crossing over to new places in there life where told once they got into Jericho to destroy everything.(Joshua 6) That meant everything! Sometimes we have things in our lives in which we don't see are still issue's so we want to make sure THAT WE ASK GOD BECAUSE HE CAN SEE THINGS IN OUR LIVES THAT ARE STILL BROKEN! I dont know about you but I want to go into my promise land without anything hindering me, without any disbelief, without the brokeness of the past but fresh and new! SEARCH MY HEART LORD WHATEVER IS NOT OF YOU REMOVE IT! 



Open Heart Surgery

Psalm 51:10

 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.


I've always in my life wanted to be able to LOVE! TO BE LOVED, TO EXPERIENCE SOMEONE LOVING ME BACK AND ME LOVING THEM AND BEING HAPPY IN LOVE! My Jericho in life had always been being afraid of letting someone in to really love me! Yet my walls are down because I learned I can be loved! That I am not just my body but I am WORTHY OF LOVE and WORTHY TO LOVE SOMEONE ELSE! MY HEART IS OPEN! I want God to fix all that is broken in me still so that my heart can function regular. So it can beat normally again, so its not clogged with any junk in it. So that my heart can be free to love!


It's been a long time coming but I know a change going to come!

Change is going to come because I am going to create the change that I want to see! Change doesnt come but not living in actions! Faith without works is dead!

Hebrews 11:31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.


See Rahab created change. She believed God and acted out in faith and by her faith it saved her and her family giving them a new life! A new chance to start over! A new chance to create change! Things are different now! She survived her past and overcame she was free from behind those walls she lived behind for years! Now it was time to get out and be free!


Circumcision of the Heart


Deuteronomy 30:6

 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

It feels like layers have been cut off my heart like I can live again! Like I can love again. Like I am free, to have another chance at life and love! Once so broken and shattered with walls up! Like Rahab stuck behind the walls of Jericho no one went in and no one came out because of past intruders (Joshua 6) Yet God came right in a cleaned me out set me free, patched me up, and is showing me how to love so that I can move forward in life! Ruth and Naomi knew this they lost alot in life but when God brought them in the land and Boaz took notice! Naomi got a change of heart! She went from having life to no life! Ruth found love, went from being barren to conceiving! They were able to live again!




A Tender Heart


ten·der·heart·ed

: easily moved to love, pity, or sorrow : compassionate,
No more room for bitterness, resentment, anger, no more room FOR THE HARD HEARTED HARLOT. SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE! YOU MAY FIND HER DOWN THE ROAD ON THE STREET CORNER, SHE MAY BE SOMEONE FAMILY MEMBER, A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL, SOMEONES SISTER, SOMEONES MOTHER, SOMEONES WIFE, SOMEONES BEST FRIEND! Have you stopped by the corner not just to pick her up for a few moments of pleasure but stopped just to let her know she is better than that.  Have you chose to make her heart soft instead of hard hearted. SHOW COMPASSION ON HER! SHE IS LOVABLE, SHE IS SEARCHING FOR LOVE, SHE WANTS TO BE HELD,  SHE WANTS TO BE LOVED, HAVE YOU TOLD HER ABOUT JESUS. HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING TO HELP HEAL HER HARD HEARTED HEART! 

I ONCE HATED MEN COUNTED THEM ALL THE SAME CAN I SAY THAT I DO NOW! NO BECAUSE IVE MEET SOME GREAT MEN IN MY LIFE.ONES THAT DIDN'T JUST WANT ME FOR MY BODY BUT THEY LOVED ME FOR ME. THEY CARED ABOUT ME FOR ME. THEY SHOWED ME I AM LOVED, I AM MORE THAN MY BODY, I AM LOVABLE, BUT MOST OF ALL TREATED ME LIKE A PERSON AND NOT JUST A HARLOT!


OVERCOMER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w