Skip to main content

Do you trust this?

Trust! 

firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

Joshua 2:18
Behold, when we come into the land, thou shalt bind this line of scarlet thread in the window which thou didst let us down by: and thou shalt bring thy father, and thy mother, and thy brethren, and all thy father's household, home unto thee.

So we been talking about receiving love and how to receive love you must be vulnerable not only that but you must learn to trust. Rahab wanted to receive Gods love. Yet when the men left her they could have not returned they could have not came back for her but she had to learn to trust that they were going to come back for her. Alot of men probably came back for her day in and day out but for one thing Sex! Yet she had to trust that they would come back to rescue her! Rescue her out of her lifestyle, from behind her wall she lived behind! It takes a lot to trust and faith to believe that love will do the right things by you. I remember the day God told me to TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.. WOW! I mean i have read that scripture day in and day out but have a ever really trusted God with my heart. Yes salvation wise I had I gave my life to Jesus! Have You? Yet to trust that he wanted the best for me even when certain things hurt at times! Even when it didn't seem like he wanted the best for me! When it seemed like the direction he was taking me down seemed to breaking me down and causing me to lose everything. Yet after a while when I got to the other side I felt so good. I remember a good friend of mine did something that I didn't understand was best for me but he had to get it thru my head that i care about you. Even though to me it didn't seem like it but I didn't know something that he knew! Something that would be better for me in the end! THough the spies had to leave Rahab.. all she had was a red scarlet thread in the window that promised we will return for you! Do you trust this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back The Prostitute!

Im taking you back! Hosea 3:1-3 3 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: s o will I also be for thee. I can only imagine all the church woman or all the "Good woman" around who wondered what Hosea saw in his harlot wife. Seeing that hosea was a good man. ( if this was mordern day the church wasnt around yet) I wonder how mad they would have got knowing how good of woman they where but hosea chose the harlot! Hosea was taking back his harlot wife! He was ready! Nothing anyone could say could stop him. It wasnt their choice it was his! He was going to love her like it was ...

New Reputation for the Harlot!

         A New Reputation For the Harlot! Reputation: a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular habit or characteristic. Hebrews 11:31 31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient Most of the time when you see Rahab the in the bible it is met with the Word Rahab the Harlot. That is who she was that was her reputation. We all know certain people when you see them what their reputation is when you see them. So and so the crack addict! So and so the Thief.! So and so the Drunk! So and so the Prostitute! Her reputation stated that she was a hoe. Yet what if God changed your life and your reputation changed... 2 Corinthians 5:17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. God can give you a new reputation! Rahab was a harlot but she became a mother and a wife! Her life became new and changed! ...

Celibacy after Prostitution

Why i have chose to be celibate Hebrews 13:4 4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. cel·i·bate abstaining from marriage and sexual relations Im not a virgin and i havent always gotten it right even after becoming a christian. I have always struggled with sexual sin. My blogs called life after prostitution. So you cant be that surprised At some point in my life i found myself in a predicament where i didnt get my monthly friend. And so i approached the person letting them know. And i dont want to be a single mom. So we sat down and talked about it they said they'd pay child support but didn't want anything to do with me. But they really were pushing for an abortion. At that point in my life my life changed because i didn't want to be a single mom or have an abortion but because i choose to have sex this was the predicament i found myself in. If I didn't have sex i would have never had to have ...