Skip to main content
         God created Sex to beautiful!!!

beau·ti·ful
adj.
1. Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

Genesis 4:1
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

I never really thought to describe sex as something beautiful! Growing up in the church it was never explained like that. I was always told don't have sex! They talked about the sin of sex! That was that! Then it was never really talked much about at home ! I was told no Yet never told exactly why! Im not the type of person who if you tell me don't do something and then don't tell me why then chances are i will end up doing it! Especially if your telling me not to do it and then your doing it...Ohhkay.....Sooo ......Its bad so why is it okay for you? I need an explanation to understand! Not just one side explanation either i need the pros and cons ect! I need understanding! So Now that I know God for myself I want to understand the Beauty of Sex! BEcause anything can be beautiful if used in the right context! Adam knew his wife! MEaning she wasnt a one night stand or a booty call but to know someone you know them. She was his wife! God made sex to be shared between a husband and a wife and he expect you to know your husband and know your wife and to share those intimate moments! 1 Corinthians 7: 2-3 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. Now Fornication is sex outside of marriage but God is saying hey I created sex it is a beautiful thing! Just make sure its with your husband or your wife!




God never Created Sex for Prostitution! 


pros·ti·tu·tion

the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.


Joshua 2:1 And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.


I know alot about this not to proud!  Sex is beautiful if used in context of how God created it! Yet it can cause alot of pain and damage if used outside of context. Trust me I know! Growing up being a teen who sold herself! I learned that just giving your body away can lead to being numb, heartless, cold, believing that sex is just sex and there is not beauty in it because it becomes something you just do with whoever. That its not just shared with the one you want to spend your life with. What happened to the intimacy and shared connection between a husband and wife! Thats why the bible says Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Its easy to understand the beauty of sex if you don't defile yourself with sleeping around! Thank God for his forgiveness! Because even after a life style of prostitution I get to start over again!  Next time share those moments with my husband! Rahab when she brought the spies into her house she had brought many man into her home. Yet not this time these men were not their for sex but for something more. God had sent then not only to possess the promise land but I know God knew Rahab would need to be rescued out of her lifestyle of prostitution! Rahab later is found as being the mother of Boaz and she herself had a husband. They knew each other because if not Boaz would have not been here! So stop using sex for prostitution and know that God can send you a husband after your lifestyle and you can learn the beauty of knowing your own husband and your own wife!

Be Confident in Your Inmate Moments!

Song of Solomon 4-5
King James Version (KJV)
4 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

2 Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.

3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

4 Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.

5 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

6 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.

7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

There Is something about beauty that shows confidence!! No I am not trying to get in everyones bed sheets. What you do behind closed doors with your spouse is between you him or her and God!Yet have you ever looked at a woman who knows she is beautiful! She is confident! There is something about her! See Solomon always expressed his love for his woman ! He knew her body! He said these things in the confidence of knowing her! He explored her in those intimate moments they shared! And could express how she was because he took the time with to get to know his wife. He was confident in this. It wasnt just the man either because the wife in songs of solomon expressed her moments with her husband. They were confident that they knew each other! Sex is a beautiful thing! Be confident to express your love to your spouse!



 Build Intimacy

know

have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with.


Genesis 4:25
And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
 
Adam knew his wife again! Building takes time! Knowing someone takes time! See moments that are intimate with your spouse need time. PEople often cheat and commit adultery because their spouse is not giving them the time! Building anything takes time! Think about getting to know anyone it takes time! Adam didn't just know his wife once he knew her again! He took that time to build those intimate moments with her! So start building those moments of intimacy with your husband or wife! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w