Skip to main content

I want to be a Wife

I dont want to be a Baby Momma, Sideline Hoe, One Night Stand, fwb But I want to be a Wife!

Proverbs 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Baby Mama
an unmarried young woman (but can be a woman of any age) who has had a child.

Sideline Hoe
Being a mistress, or just a girlfriend on the side.

One-night stand
a sexual relationship lasting only one night.

FWB "friends with benefits"
casual relationship implying no committment, but involving companionship

Its been easier to not give my body away to guys for the fact that I want to get married then have children. I want to be a wife not a baby momma! My parents were not married when they had me and they kept having children after me with other people so when I explain my family tree well everyone either has a different mother or father or something. I dont want that for my children. I want to be married in a union that last forever. If I don't know forsure that someone is going to love me and leave me then I will not have kids or get married. Its not harsh but its my standard. My life was RUINED BY THIS BUT NO ONE EVER CARED HOW IT EFFECTED ME. I dont want to be no ones bm. I dont want to be anyones Sideline when they arent really going to leave their girl for me. I dont want to be anyones one night stand . I DONT WANT TO BE ANYONES FRIEND WITH BENEFITS! Keep it moving! I want to be a wife. If not Id rather be HAPPY ALONE! I want to be my worth to be found and let known TO THE WORLD THAT I AM MORE THAN RUBIES!!!!


Yes I am Worth It!!!!

Joshua 2:9-14 And she said unto the men, I know that the Lord hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you.10 For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed.11 And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.12 Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the Lord, since I have shewed you kindness, that ye will also shew kindness unto my father's house, and give me a true token:13 And that ye will save alive my father, and my mother, and my brethren, and my sisters, and all that they have, and deliver our lives from death.14 And the men answered her, Our life for yours, if ye utter not this our business. And it shall be, when the Lord hath given us the land, that we will deal kindly and truly with thee.

Worth
1.Equal in value to something specified: worth its weight in gold.
2. Deserving of; meriting

I use to not think that I was worth being anyones wife because I once played the harlot. Yet even Rahab the harlot knew she was worth saving. That there was some hope out of her prostitution! She was worth REDEMPTION. SHE WAS WORTH BEING A WIFE. YES A HOE TURNED HOUSE WIFE. She was saved from her sins and then she later on had a son named BOAZ AND A HUSBAND Salmon. DO you think your worth being more than just a sideline hoe? or one night stand or FWB or a bm? Ask yourself? Do you know your value? Well Start changing your way of thinking and know your worth it. YES I AM WORTH BEING SOMEONES WIFE! IF RAHAB THE HARLOT A HOE COULD TURN HOUSE WIFE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?



GoodBye Games!

Genesis 29:31-35 And when the Lord saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.32 And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the Lord hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.33 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Because the Lord hath heard I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon.34 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Now this time will my husband be joined unto me, because I have born him three sons: therefore was his name called Levi.35 And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the Lord: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.

Games!
manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous

When I was younger so many people us to tell me what I wanted to hear just to sleep with me. ( I forgive you just change your ways ). I refuse to play the fool anymore. You know how much it hurts for someone to really think your loved but in all reality your just being played harder then a new video game when it first comes out. Its like LEah when she was married to Jacob. She was married to him but had tons of kids by him before she realized he was never going to love her! SHE WAS HATED. His heart belonged to Rachael! She was the sideline! Waiting around for someone who never really wanted her!It feels good when you finally decided to break away from someone who who is never really going to love you! NO MORE GAMES! Just like leah left bearing im leaving this mental mind game of ever being anyones sideline, fwb, onenightstand!




Hello Wife!

wife
a married woman considered in relation to her husband.

Ruth 4:5-13 Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.6 And the kinsman said, I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar mine own inheritance: redeem thou my right to thyself; for I cannot redeem it.7 Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel.8 Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe.9 And Boaz said unto the elders, and unto all the people, Ye are witnesses this day, that I have bought all that was Elimelech's, and all that was Chilion's and Mahlon's, of the hand of Naomi.10 Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.11 And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders, said, We are witnesses. The Lord make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel: and do thou worthily in Ephratah, and be famous in Bethlehem:12 And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah, of the seed which the Lord shall give thee of this young woman.13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bare a son.So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bare a son.

Boaz knew what he wanted. That was to make a commitment! And when you know what you want. When your ready when you dont want any games then you will take that step. No excuses! Boaz made Ruth his wife! THat was it he was ready to commit to her and give her his life. Why wait she was the woman for him and he knew it for sure. He would give his life TO HER and she would give him hers! No RUTH WAS NO SIDELINE, SHE WAS NO BABY MOMMA, SHE WAS NO FWB, SHE WAS NO ONENIGHT STAND BUT RUTH WAS A WIFE. SO GOODBYE ONENIGHTSTANDS, GOODBYE FWB, GOODBYE GAMES, GOODBYE BM. HELLO WIFE!!! No im not the greatest person in the world yes i make mistakes. I was the HOE! BUT THE ONETHING I KNOW IS I WANT CHANGE!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w