Skip to main content

God is not a rapist

God is not a Rapist !

rape : The act of seizing and carrying off by force

2 Samuel 13:11-14 And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.12 And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.13 And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.14 Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

Okay hear me out! This woman did not want to sleep with her brother! Yet he took advantage of her making her do something she didnt want to do. Well God has a will for everyones life but God will never Rape you! He will never force you to do his will! We have free will to do what we want with our bodies that is our choice! If we tell God NO I DONT WANT TO DO YOUR WILL WELL THAT IS YOUR CHOICE. He wont force you to do it. I understand this to the fullest because i am very picky about my body being that i have had alot of people try to control my life and breaking out of their bondage of trying to force me to do what they want for my life is annoying and painful. I am tired of being raped by people. Don't tell me what i need to do with my life! I will only allow you to do what it is that i want you to do with it! If this is going to be a healthy relationship it has to be consensual! Well God will never Rape you if your going to do his will its gotta be consensual!


I want you the way you want me! 


con·sen·su·al agreed to by the people involved : done with the consent of the people involved

Let him kiss me! She wanted his love just as much as he wanted hers as well! It was consensual! It wasnt force it wasnt something someone had to make them do he wanted her just the same! Gods will sound be consensual it should be wanted by the both. They agree that this is both what you want. You must be willing! Just like in sex you both must want it. To share those intimate moments together.Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? God wants a personal relationship with you that is healthy. Well consensual sex with the confound of marriage, a consensual relationship is healthy! And doing Gods will well you have to want it for you life just the same as he wants it for you!








The passion of a mutual Love

passion
strong and barely controllable emotion.

Song of Solomon 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

When two people love each other with a mutual love there is so much more passion in the love that they share. When you love something you can see the passion of what it is that you love! I love to write no one has to force me to write i write because I love it! It is my passion, no one has to force me to cook i love it. You can't get enough of it. Love can't be quenched. Think about drinking water it is suppose to quench your thirst that means sooner or later you will not be thirsty for it anymore because you will then be full of it and hydrated. Yet if it is your passion if it is your love you will still want more and more of it! God allows me to blog and write to help people i love it. He allows me to help people with struggles i have once had and struggles i have now and i love it! It is my passion! Its like a wife who can't get enough of her husband and a husband that can't get enough of his wife! Its like a fire that burns and never fades!


God wants to make Love with you!!

make

form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; 

Okay Hear me out! God wants to make love with you!God is not a rapist he doesnt want to force you to do his will. Gods will is all about love and sharing the love that Christ has for his people! Together you get to show the world the love that comes from God. In ministry you can be pregnant by God. A baby shows the love that was made between you and God. Me and God made love together and we got MORE THAN RUBIES MINISTRY. My ministry came from the love we share. Its like a husband and wife love each other they will make love together and create love and create life!Well God wants to make love with you and making love means forming something that once wasnt there! So will you do his will? Not by Rape or Force but by Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w