Skip to main content

Prostitutes don't fall in love???

Prostitutes don't fall in love???

Hosea 3 :1-3

1Then the Lord said to me, “Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover[a] and is committing adultery, just like the love of the Lord for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans.”

2 So I bought her for myself for fifteen shekels of silver, and one and one-half homers of barley. 3 And I said to her, “You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man—so, too, will I be toward you.”

I know people always believe that easy loose woman don't have feeling but they do. I know i did! Then at some point a got numb.. then i got to a place of never wanting to be in love to acutally falling for someone and wanting to spend my life with them. I remember the day i heard after he left me....someone told me you will move on just find another chunky man and move on. How do you just fall out of love and move on a question how do you replace the irreplaceable? Gomer if somewhere deep inside her didnt love her husband she would have never returned to him after her harlot ways she could have kept being out there. She could have never came to stay with him many days. She could have never stopped playing the harlot. Yet she agreed that she would got back to him. Loose and easy woman are looking for love. A love that no one else will offer them not one stands not booty calls a love that will fight for them even when they push you away. A love that will tell you stop playing the harlot and settle down with me. Be my wife fall in love with me. Stop believing that Prostitutes and easy woman dont fall in love because they do. They just need the right man to show them something different to open their eyes!


I dont want to one night you I want to life you! 

Hosea 3:3 And I said to her, “You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man—so, too, will I be toward you.”

Come stay with me many days. I dont want this to be just a one night stand. I dont want you to ever leave. I want to wake up to you ever morning. Build a relationship with you. To love you. You will no longer be a harlot but you will be my wife. Many days I will love youuu. Think about love what is love? Love is feel a deep romantic attachment to someone or something. I want to love i dont want to one night so come spend your life with me!!!


Come Away With ME?

Song of Solomon 2:10
My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Solomon had for the first time called his beloved his beloved. He wanted her to be his wife. So he asked her to come away with him. To follow him so that they could be married and wed. So they could be husband and wife. He would love her. For the rest of his life.Come away with me. Rise up my life my fair one the one my soul longs for my soul mate my friend my lover come away with me and be my bride!




Rahabs Wedding!!!
Wedding :a ceremony at which two people are married to each other
Matthew 1:5-6

5 Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse, 6 and Jesse begot David the king.
Salmon and Rahab had a baby whose name was Boaz. Rahab was a harlot. She was redeemed. Yes even Prostitutes get redemption. Christ died for them to. As much as it pisses people off to believe that a whore can be loved they can. Jesus loves the prostitutes. I could only imagine Rahab on her wedding day. As Salmon looked at her with a love that can't be explained as she walked down the isle. She must have been so beautiful. So lovely! That was his bride. They would share their life together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w