Skip to main content

The Harlot Gets a New Destiny!

The Harlot Gets A New Destiny


Joshua 6:25 And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.


On this day the spys came to spy out the land and they would destroy it. Yet they came to a harlots house name rahab. Thank God because This Harlot got a second chance her destiny to live in prostitution ended this day.To die after being in prostitution that would have been crazy knowing you lived your whole life a hoe.! See we dont have to be who life has destined us to be. We can get another chance a better one. Matthew 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;Rahab got out of prostitution and so can't you. 

Your Destiny IS Now!!!
Habakkuk 2:3
For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.
I know sometimes it seems like the future is so far. But what if i tell you the future is now. Today is a new day. God wants to change your future and he wants to do it now. This is the appointed time the
time that the vision God has given you will come to past. Your destiny is now. The vision God gave you is manifesting at this moment. I know you have waited i know it has tarried but like the scripture said it cannot delay and so because it cannot delay now is the time! There is no more time to wait or left for your destiny to happen so it is coming to past!!!!! Your destiny starts now!


Giving her the Life She Always Wanted!


Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

 Life happens! You end up places in life you never expected yourself to end up in. Trust me i know. I never thought id end up in any of the places I ended up. I never was a child who said when I grow up I
wanted to be wild loose and have a bad name for myself. I wanted a life that I knew i had a family that truly loved me. In 2011 I prayed on the alter for God to fix my family because they were broken. And you dont fix things that are fixed you fix things that are broken. My heart was devastated and i was tired of things being like that and everyone thought it was normal because it had always been that way. No it was not normal. So then I prayed and asked God for a son because I know God is a God of order and if he will give me a son he will give me a husband. I know i can have kids anyone can have kids but i dont want a baby daddy or to be a single mother I want to be a wife. Despite of my pass and who I was and what i did. Even if people dont believe i deserve it. I dont care what they think Ideserve i know that God wants to give it to me because when I asked him for a son he said he would give me ason. Meaning in his order he will give me a husband. And oneday i will create my own loving family. My life destiny always screamed single mother and divorced because most of the woman in my family are single mothers and divorced. But I asked God to change my destiny because I dont want that for my life. And he's giving me the life I  always wanted.




                                                             A Husband For The Harlot



Growing up I watched alot of men leave in and out of my mothers life. It destroyed my thought process not about being a single mom because i never wanted that but i was left believing no one would never love me because all these men left my mom.  By 8 I was no longer crying that men would leave her because it was "normal by then" But that is not normal. Later I found myself sleeping with tons of men and getting to my lows at 15 when I started selling my body for money. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS se·clud·ed    Adjective (of a place) Not seen or visited by many people; There are days where you ask God to fix things that seem impossible. You dont even feel that they should be fixed sometimes because they  just seem like they are to hard to fix.The bible says   Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I need to be fixed and only God can fix me. Like the woman with issue of blood!(  Mark 5:25-34)  She dealt with her issue for 12 years yet no one who tried to fix her bleeding could stop it. She was cut deep see it was like she had an open wound that just wouldnt heal.  I bet she wanted to go on with her life and just live normally. Yet she couldnt because she had an issue of blood which deemed her as unclean. Just imagine her having to just stay away from people because her issue just wouldnt leave. I bet she wanted to just hug people, or love people, or
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,
I thought This Day Would Never Come Joshua 2:1   And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.   Do you ever think that Rahab thought to herself that morning. Today is the day my life is going to change. Something is going to get me out of this life of prostitution. Someone is going to come and rescue me from this life style. Day in and day out she slept with men constantly giving her body away. Until the day came where two spies came into her house who would change her life forever!   Hosea 1:2-3 2  The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord . 3  So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.   I wonder w