Skip to main content

I left my sexual lifestyle

I left my sexual lifestyle

John 8:11

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Last week someone questioned me because i told them once about my past lifestyle. They thought that just cuz i was once that way in the past that im that way now. Those feelings i have on the things i use to do are not the same i feel guilt and shame instead of nothingness when i commit a sin. I didnt love God then. I was empty wanting love from a man. I left my lifestyle of sleeping around prostituting along time ago. I want something real. I want love. Who really wants to wonder around sinning all the time. Having sex with tons of men. Feeling dirty and low. I dont thats not who i am.


Fighting your flesh

1 Corinthians 6:18

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.


Its hard im not going to lie. But its mind over matter. Its like fasting i did the Daniel fast once no meat cheese butter sugar. Just fruits and veggies and man you can smell meat you crave it but you do what you have to do. Just like on a diet. Just Know that what your doing is well worth it. God knows what hes talking about . so fight your flesh stay focus and flee from sex.



Tempted to have sex?

1 Corinthians 7:2

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband

temptation

a desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise.

Temptation can be hard not to give in. It seems like when your trying control yourself from something that what your trying to give up is presented in front of you. Lately ive been giving up meat and everytime i look around someones giving me meat. Its like i know i can't have it but there it is tempting me to want it. Its like when your giving up sex it seems the girl or guy is coming at you trying to be with you. So you may fall or stumble



I used sex just to feel needed


Hebrews 13:4

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.


There is a right way and wrong way to use sex. I used sex wrong! i used it to cover up pain. There is this look that man gives you when he wants your body and when your in that sexual moment everything is about you. And i loved that moment it gave me a high because he wanted me. And i wanted to feel wanted even if it was for one night. He wanted me he made me feel good for a moment. I just needed that moment until the next moment. I hurt inside yeah but that look it made it feel better for the moment . cuz he wanted me someone actually wanted me. Well just for sexSo I'm over it I feel good inside and I don't need sex to feel needed anymore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Back The Prostitute!

Im taking you back! Hosea 3:1-3 3 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: s o will I also be for thee. I can only imagine all the church woman or all the "Good woman" around who wondered what Hosea saw in his harlot wife. Seeing that hosea was a good man. ( if this was mordern day the church wasnt around yet) I wonder how mad they would have got knowing how good of woman they where but hosea chose the harlot! Hosea was taking back his harlot wife! He was ready! Nothing anyone could say could stop him. It wasnt their choice it was his! He was going to love her like it was ...

New Reputation for the Harlot!

         A New Reputation For the Harlot! Reputation: a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular habit or characteristic. Hebrews 11:31 31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient Most of the time when you see Rahab the in the bible it is met with the Word Rahab the Harlot. That is who she was that was her reputation. We all know certain people when you see them what their reputation is when you see them. So and so the crack addict! So and so the Thief.! So and so the Drunk! So and so the Prostitute! Her reputation stated that she was a hoe. Yet what if God changed your life and your reputation changed... 2 Corinthians 5:17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. God can give you a new reputation! Rahab was a harlot but she became a mother and a wife! Her life became new and changed! ...

Celibacy after Prostitution

Why i have chose to be celibate Hebrews 13:4 4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. cel·i·bate abstaining from marriage and sexual relations Im not a virgin and i havent always gotten it right even after becoming a christian. I have always struggled with sexual sin. My blogs called life after prostitution. So you cant be that surprised At some point in my life i found myself in a predicament where i didnt get my monthly friend. And so i approached the person letting them know. And i dont want to be a single mom. So we sat down and talked about it they said they'd pay child support but didn't want anything to do with me. But they really were pushing for an abortion. At that point in my life my life changed because i didn't want to be a single mom or have an abortion but because i choose to have sex this was the predicament i found myself in. If I didn't have sex i would have never had to have ...