Skip to main content

Prostitution

Prostitution 


Proverbs 7:10Then out came a woman to meet him,

    dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.

pros·ti·tute
ˈprästəˌt(y)o͞ot/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

Honestly prostitution is easy money. Men love sex!( not male bashing just what ive seen in my life experiences walking down this road of prostitution) Alot are not willing to reject a woman whose ready to spread their legs. Some will but even the people ud least expect are willing to pay for play. Sex sells!Alot of men have fetishes, pay to pleasure, pay to be pleasured. Its the reality that we live in . Honestly its easy money. Fast cash.  Right now what im making working 80 hours a week i could make in a few hours. Because prostitution is easy money and men love sex.




Desperate times Call for Measures


desperate times call for desperate measures


Extreme and undesirable circumstances or situations can only be resolved by resorting to equally extreme actions.

Proverbs 9:13-18

13 A prostitute is loud and brash and never has enough of lust and shame. 14 She sits at the door of her house or stands at the street corners of the city, 15 whispering to men going by and to those minding their own business. 16 “Come home with me,” she urges simpletons. 17 “Stolen melons[a] are the sweetest; stolen apples* taste the best!” 18 But they don’t realize that her former guests are now citizens of hell.


When i started prostituting it was because i use to run away. I lived on the streets. How else was i suppose to eat. Im cute but I was hungry and the thought of just dating a man for a free meal wasnt even an option at that time.. But what was an option was selling my body to get clean clothing and food. Easy money and when your hungry a few minute lay with a guy you dont know for a few hundred dollars is shelter, food, clothing its everything. Sometimes life gets hard and sometimes you just do anything you need to do to make sure you can survive because your desperate .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seducing

Seducing Proverbs 7:21-23 21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. 22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b] 23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. seduce entice (someone) into sexual activity. I know all about seduction being a woman who was very sexually promiscuous. I knew how to lure a man in with my words, by touch, by manipulation how ever i was going to get what i want. I was good at what i did. But its not that hard most men love sex and fall for it. Married, single, even pastors, men woman. Sex is just one of those things in which is very tempting. And with the right words, the right outfit, the right hair sytle, the right something seduction can be easy
Dear [[Your Name Here]], Empty, Isn't the word! Love haha more like lust. How can you love someone when you can't even love yourself so if I'm not loving I'm lusting but I'm covering it up with the word love. Like a wolf in sheep clothing and i have a mask. If you think I'm loving you I'm just lusting you so know you will feel empty after things settle and the storm clouds roll back. The ocean will be settled but you will be swept away with the hurricane of my existences. Twisted together we cause so much damage because I will give you all of me and you are empty but I am destruction and a two halves don't make a whole we become a twister and tornado destroying everyone and everything in our paths. I will use you up to do my dirty work and make you think..hey [[ your name here]] you know i love you I would never hurt you, you know that right? Signed Lust i mean Love,

Hoe to a Wife

Hoe to a Wife Matthew 1:5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse, I value being a wife! Wife back in the day for me wasnt even an option i was a loose woman. So for me going backwards would be crazy. Its like downgrading back to where i use to be. For me being a wife is a high honor. I dont always have the best wifely days and marriage can be hard. But no I would never for a second want to trade in my wife card back for my hoe card..